In the midst of preparing and packing all the paraphernalia that needs to be transported for a tailgating event, dessert is often left forgotten. For those with a sweet tooth that crave something a little more fancy, nothing tickles the palate as much as dainty, pretty, one-bite cake pops.
Let’s face it. Halloween is all about the sweets! Here are some tips on keeping the candy mayhem to a minimum and a few recipes for spooky lookin’ treats.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts