An annual fire-prevention fee that is unpopular with some rural property owners is headed back before the state Legislature, as Gov. Jerry Brown proposes to expand its use and opponents try to kill it.
his week the California Legislature will consider over 650 bills in committee, the last opportunity for bills to be heard this year. Incredibly, Governor Brown’s modest pension reform package will not be one of them.
California lawmakers will consider whether local jurisdictions have the right to ban male circumcision or whether the practice should be covered by statewide rules.
California lawmakers have approved a bill that would create the most ambitious renewable energy standards in the nation, giving utilities less than 10 years to receive one-third of their power from wind, solar and other alternative sources.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts