California Nurses Association
In a lingering dispute between the union representing nurses and management at several San Francisco Bay area hospitals, thousands of registered nurses will be walking off the job on the day before Christmas, a union official said Saturday.
The company’s ad on Facebook was seeking stand-ins for nurses planning a walkout, encouraging applicants to “join us for all the fun on this strike.” Days later, a hospital patient under the care of one of the company’s traveling nurses was dead from an apparent medical error.
Thousands of nurses plan to walk off the job Thursday in what’s being called the nation’s largest nurse strike ever.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts