California Prison Overcrowding
The Supreme Court appeared ready Tuesday to endorse an order calling on California to move thousands of inmates out of its overcrowded prisons so that those who remain get adequate health care.
In a case pitting states rights against the power of the federal judiciary, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments about a federal court order requiring California to release inmates from its overcrowded prisons.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts