Prosecutors have released details of the explosive materials they say were found after a chemistry researcher at the University of California, Davis was injured in an explosion in his apartment last month.
There is new information following the arrest of a UC Davis researcher as the source of where the chemist-turned-suspect may have gotten the chemicals that caused an explosive at a campus apartment complex.
An arrest has been made in connection with a small explosion at a UC Davis campus apartment complex.
Police are now investigating criminal charges after a UC Davis researcher was injured early Thursday morning in a small explosion at an apartment on campus, forcing the evacuation of the complex.
Sacramento State University police are warning students about a serial flasher on campus.
University of California students have disrupted a University of California board meeting, forcing officials to move to another room.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts