Here’s some information that can make the Candlestick parking experience almost as effortless as a Steve Young-to-Jerry Rice pass.
San Francisco 49ers fans are still celebrating after a thrilling 36-32 win over the New Orleans Saints on Saturday, and Sunday brought some more good news: another home game at Candlestick Park.
Football fans in San Francisco were exuberant but mostly well-behaved after Saturday’s electrifying 36-32 playoff win over the New Orleans Saints.
San Francisco 49ers security will ask tailgaters to leave the parking lot at Candlestick Park after kickoff on Saturday under new security measures introduced by the team after fan violence marred a pre-season game with the Oakland Raiders.
San Francisco police released the sketch of a suspect they believe brutally beat a San Rafael man in a Candlestick Park restroom during a preseason football game between the San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders last weekend.
Officials say the two men who were the most seriously injured in a series of attacks after a football game at San Francisco’s Candlestick Park are making a steady recovery at the hospital.
Police interviewed witnesses and looked for suspects Sunday after two men were shot and wounded following a San Francisco 49ers-Oakland Raiders preseason game, while the NFL and the mayors of the two cities jointly called for an end to “intimidation” and acts of violence at sporting events.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts