Gun rights supporters gathered in downtown Sacramento’s Capitol Park on Saturday as part of a nationwide rally.
Russell was headed North on J Street on a Saturday night when I approached him about being our next Sacramento Scene Spotter. Luckily he had the time, the insight, and the willingness to share it with me.
The California State Capitol is a wonderful place to explore the history and culture of California, as well as marvel at various art works and architecture influenced by and influencing the state.
A tree came crashing down in East Sacramento on F and 52nd Streets and split in two on its way down. Part of the tree landed on a garage roof and the rest blocked all of F Street.
If more structured play is what you’re after, Land Park has that as well. It’s home to Fairytale Town, a nursery rhyme-themed playground, the Sacramento Zoo, and Funderland, an amusement park just for little ones.
Sacramento has some of the best gardens found anywhere, with a huge sampling of native flora and interesting history in Capitol Park, the McKinley Rose Garden and Park and Old City Cemetery.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts