Californians could end up paying the highest gasoline taxes in the nation when a 3.5-cents-per-gallon increase kicks in this summer.
A major Sacramento freeway connector is back open Tuesday after a driver was hit in a strange accident.
The California Highway Patrol is trying to locate a group of drivers who briefly shut down part of a San Francisco Bay area freeway while they performed stunts in the middle of the road.
The Sacramento Auto Museum may finally get a permanent home. The city of Sacramento is in negotiations to sell land on Front Street to the museum, which had leased that land since 1987.
A tire slasher targeted several cars parked in Old Sacramento on Monday morning.
“I think it’s just a good run-around car for short trips.” – Barbara and her Volkswagen Beetle
“This car is one of only 5,000 in the western hemisphere.” – Chris and his Volkswagon Golf R32.
“We get to trash it on a pure kid level.” – Michelle and her Kia Sorento
“I’m not ready to succumb to the minivan dream.” – Christine and her Honda Element
“I’m the mom without a van.” – Kristen Kinter and her Mini Countryman
“It’s reasonable. It’s economical. We save a ton of money on gas.” – Ginger Hilton and her Hyundai Elantra
“It’s maybe not my dream car, but it’s pretty close.” – Kevin Gilfillan and his Toyota 4-Runner
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts