The U.S. Coast Guard continued to search for four sailors missing after a sailboat ran aground near the Farallon Islands on Saturday afternoon.
U.S. Coast Guard crews are waiting for the weather to improve before sending a helicopter to take three sailors injured in a storm from a yacht about 400 miles off the California coast.
A Coast Guard crew and plane from Sacramento are headed to Mexico after being called in to help search for seven people still missing at sea after their boat capsized off the coast of Baja, California.
Park officials are limiting water access off Stinson Beach after a great white shark was spotted in the area.
A father and his two children have been rescued after their boat capsized in San Francisco Bay.
A cruise line said Wednesday a passenger was seen jumping overboard as the ship headed toward San Diego.
Boaters are being warned about a two-story houseboat that has run aground in the Delta and posing a navigational hazard.
There is reason to celebrate in Crescent City, where 8 ft. waves from Japan’s recent earthquake and tsunami wreaked havoc on the commercial fishing epicenter, destroying docks and sinking more than a dozen boats.
Rescue teams have called off the search for a man who was swept out to sea by the powerful tsunami surges near Crescent City.
The Coast Guard is investigating whether a barge that ran aground along the San Francisco waterfront is leaking diesel fuel into the water.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts