We are locked into a weather pattern with cold air coming from Alaska. It’s much colder in California than it usually is at this time of the year.
California citrus growers began to see some damage to the mandarin crop Monday while winds up to 50 mph add to the misery in cities, where residents have been bundled up against record cold for several days.
Make sure you’re prepared for the notorious wind and cold at Candlestick Park.
It’s the unofficial start to summer, and still many campgrounds are closed because of the late season snow. But some people aren’t letting below average temperatures stop them from spending the weekend in the high county.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts