A wild party brought thousands of people to a quiet foothills community with fire, DJ’s and dancing.
A Rocklin man who had set out on a relaxing hike instead had a frightening close encounter with a mountain lion over the weekend.
A Union Pacific Railroad spokesman says trains are running as scheduled again through a section of Northern California where a freight train derailed on Sunday.
Placer County sheriff’s detectives cut down 16,721 marijuana plants growing near Colfax on Wednesday.
The Robbers Fire has made a significant run on Thursday because of the extremely high temperatures, and strike teams are on order for structure protection.
Drivers heading down Interstate 80 from the Sierra to the Valley will be facing some detours Tuesday.
A vacant home in Colfax went up in flames Tuesday, and it didn’t come as a surprise to neighbors who say it’s been a trouble spot ever since it went vacant about a year ago.
One lane of Interstate 80 is closed in the Sierra after a big rig caught fire, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A couple had suspected that a bear was responsible for knocking down the bird feeders on their property for the past decade, but now they have proof.
A woman allegedly shot to death by her boyfriend on Sunday night in Colfax has been identified.
Placer County water officials are asking residents and businesses to cut back on their water use after a failure in a Pacific Gas & Electric Co. canal.
Three Placer County teens convicted of assault are being allowed to leave jail during the week and go to school.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts