From Gorilla Rilla to Darth Raider, legendary Raiders tailgaters are a cast of characters.
Be sure to pack a Raiders-themed stocking and wreath before heading to the Coliseum.
If you’re heading to the Coliseum, be prepared for rain and cold.
Over the years, Raiders fans have tailgated at five stadiums in three California cities.
Local group Fans Against Violence promotes harmony at the Coliseum.
Around the Coliseum parking lots, you’ll feel lots of character – the character of Raider Nation. Here’s a look at several of the “cities” within the Raider Nation of tailgating.
Newark resident leads Raiders’ Bad Boyz of BBQ tailgating squad.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts