Some students might be able to receive a four-year college bachelor’s degree for just $10,000. One local lawmaker believes it’s do-able.
California college students are bracing for higher tuition bills and fewer courses and campus services under a new state budget that once again slashes spending on higher education.
The cost of a University of California education is going up again, but fewer students will be paying the full sticker price.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts