The National Weather Service says showers and thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening.
Commuters crossing the Sacramento River may have had to find a different way to work Wednesday morning.
May Day protests may disrupt the morning commute in at least one major U.S. city as labor, immigration and Occupy activists rally support on the international workers’ holiday.
It’s proving to be a costly commute home for Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.
Police have arrested roughly three dozen protesters and have reopened two downtown San Francisco subway stations that were closed during the evening commute.
Melting snow combined with freezing temperatures overnight is causing a frustrating drive for commuters in the foothills.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts