An accounting executive for AEG Live LLC says the company spent $24 million producing Michael Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” concerts.
From alternative rock to indie rock, country and more, this spring is sure to have a concert to get everyone shakin’ their groove thing.
FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2012 The evening will be host to an exclusive VIP reception for our sponsors, featuring hosted cocktails, appetizers and the opportunity to mingle and take photos with Sacramento Kings legends, players, coaches […]
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts