Consumer Product Safety Commission
Four national retailers agreed to recall more than 150,000 Nap Nanny baby recliners after at least five infant deaths and dozens of reports of children nearly falling out of the recliners, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday.
More than 1.7 million toy workshop and tool sets from toy-maker Little Tikes are being recalled because of choking concerns.
Just over a week after warning about serious burn dangers linked to outdoor ceramic pots known as firepots, the government on Wednesday announced the recall of nearly a half-million bottles and jugs of the gel fuel used in the patio decorations.
The government is warning people to stay out of those giant see-through inflatable spheres known as “water walking balls” because of the risk of suffocation or drowning.
The government is outlawing drop-side cribs after the deaths of more than 30 infants and toddlers in the past decade.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of a Giant Anthem Bicycles.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts