Controller John Chiang
A state review finds that more than 200 state employees were overpaid more than $500,000 by managers who deliberately broke state rules at the troubled California Department of Parks and Recreation.
The Legislature’s Democratic leaders filed a lawsuit Tuesday against the state controller for blocking lawmakers’ pay last year after deciding they had failed to meet their constitutional deadline for passing a balanced budget.
California’s corrections department overpaid some employees for salaries and travel advances and was slow to collect those funds, according to an audit the state controller’s office released Wednesday.
An audit by the state controller’s office has found that redevelopment agencies in California do not have a way to show how well they are fighting blight or creating jobs.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts