The investigation over city-issued credit cards was opened this summer, after one of the mayor’s top aides admitted to using public money for personal use.
Sacramento city employees have used city credit cards to pay for everything from Starbucks and chocolate, to trips to Disneyland and a posh hotel in Chicago, according to records obtained by CBS13.
The scrutiny is intensifying for Mayor Kevin Johnson’s ex-aide Lisa Serna-Mayorga.
Rancho Cordova Police are searching for a robbery suspect accused of breaking into a home earlier this month.
Oakland is moving forward with plans for a municipal identification card that is being touted as the first in the nation that would double as a full-fledged debit and ATM card.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts