Another customer of Utah company Credit Card Machine Rentals is complaining over what it considers ridiculous fees. It comes after the Sacramento Valley Susan G. Komen for the Cure called Kurtis saying they were hit with a $16,000 bill.
The Sacramento Valley’s Susan G. Komen For The Cure organization was hit with $16,628 in surprising charges after renting credit card machines. The non-profit called Kurtis when they couldn’t get their money back.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts