Gov. Jerry Brown has urged the California State University board of trustees to keep costs down to maintain low tuition and fees in the 23-campus system.
Faculty of the California State University system have overwhelmingly approved a new four-year contract that largely preserves current labor terms and contains no salary raises.
The trustees of California State University have approved 10 and 9 percent salary increases for three new campus presidents.
California State University says it saw a 5 percent increase in applications for the fall 2012 semester, but has held admissions to about the same level as fall 2011.
Undergraduates studying for science degrees at Sacramento State are becoming increasingly frustrated with cuts that make it nearly impossible to graduate on schedule.
California State University students would see a 9 percent tuition hike for the next academic year if the state Legislature does not allocate an additional $138 million for the 23-campus system in its upcoming budget.
California State University students are facing more tuition hikes next year. The CSU Board of Trustees on Wednesday approved a plan to raise tuition for undergraduate, graduate and credential programs by 15.5 percent by next […]
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts