Cynthia Lynn Van Holland
Cynthia Lynn Van Holland, 48, a transient from the states of Idaho and Washington, pleaded guilty Wednesday morning to 21 counts of bank robbery.
A 48-year-old woman was arraigned in federal court on Friday on 21 counts of bank robbery, including three in the Sacramento region.
An observant witness helped Placer County deputies nab a pair of suspects in an Auburn bank robbery.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts