A new report emerged Friday of a handshake deal that would move the Sacramento Kings to Seattle, but that hasn’t stopped local investors from expressing their interest in keeping the team in the Capitol City.
Sleep Train CEO Dale Carlsen on The Grant Napear Show about local investors who may want to keep team in Sacramento. Audio For Mobile Users: Grant Napear Interview With Sleep Train CEO Dale Carlsen PREVIOUSLY: […]
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts