It’s not a surprise that neighbors living near a metal wall in Elk Grove call it an eyesore. It’s rusty, there are random sections of garage doors, and on a windy day you have to watch out for flying pieces!
Police in Lodi are searching for clues after three suspects broke into a department store late last week and stole some jewelry.
Caltrans provides a way for you to file a claim against them if you think something they did may have damaged your car.
A wheelchair was stolen from a severely disabled woman and destroyed, and now she might not be able to get a new one.
Burning coals in a barbecue are being blamed for a fire that burned the attic and roof at a home in Sacramento overnight.
National Weather Service (NWS) investigators scoured the area where it’s confirmed that three tornadoes touched down. They’re trying to determine just how many twisters were actually in the area.
The buzz of numerous chain saws has signaled the start of a massive clean up job after a huge, 300-year-old oak tree toppled damaging two homes.
A California official estimates that statewide damage from last week’s tsunami exceeds $40 million.
A tsunami swept at least five people watching the waves out to sea Friday and ripped docks out of harbors in California, spreading the destruction of a devastating Japanese earthquake to the shores of the United States.
A Yuba City viewer’s car was damaged in a construction zone. She says she filed a claim with the construction company but they’ve ignored her, for five months. It was time to call Kurtis Ming.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts