A San Quentin death row inmate from Contra Costa County was found dead in his cell late Sunday evening.
An inmate on death row at San Quentin State Prison was found dead in his cell Thursday morning.
A man on death row for killing three college students more than three decades ago has died of natural causes, according to prison officials.
Nearly two out every three Americans support the death penalty, but California is paying a high price for keeping prisoners on death row — and not executing them.
Prison officials say a San Quentin State Prison inmate has died of natural causes while awaiting execution for a Riverside County murder.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts