Theater in Sacramento provides a variety of entertainment. The children’s shows are the most popular at several theaters. But there are also special types of theatrical performances such as ballet, opera and musicals. If a Shakespearean drama or murder mystery dinner is more your liking, options abound. Check out this roundup of the best performances to hit the theater circuit in Sacramento this spring.
Several of Sacramento’s historic places are believed to be haunted by ghosts.
With Halloween right around the corner, it’s the perfect time of year to scope out spots rumored to be haunted. While Sacramento is home to a number of claimed haunted buildings, ghosts have seemingly left the bars and restaurants alone. If you are looking to eat and grab a drink somewhere spirits might frequent, check out one of these greater Sacramento haunts.
Whether your gig is the late night sophistication or romp on the wild side, Sacramento’s live music venues offers a variety of choices. Some even offer to a no-muss, no fuss approach to parking with […]
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, finding that perfect spot for dinner is essential. Fortunately, Sacramento is filled with a wide range of fancy and romantic restaurants, typically located in historic Old Sac or […]
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts