A Democratic state senator from the Central Valley has resigned unexpectedly, dropping Democrats below the two-thirds threshold they need to pass tax changes or override vetoes.
CBS News has projected that Pres. Barack Obama has been re-elected after being projected to win Nevada, Ohio and Iowa.
CBS Sacramento is your one-stop online destination for General Election coverage and resources in Northern California. Whether it’s news, commentary, or details on the candidates and issues, we’ve got it. Return to this page on […]
The demand for W. Mitt Romney to release his tax returns has become bipartisan. Conservative elected officials and pundits know that Romney is taking on so much water over his secrecy and questions of his honesty and that he has no other choice.
Down to the trademark “W”, W. Mitt Romney is literally the second coming of the George W. Bush: the economic strategy that led to the worst American economy since the Great Depression and the Bush legacy of secrecy in the face of questions from the American public.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts