Trying to maintain their grip on newly won congressional seats, California Democrats are seeking to counter the corporate money pouring in from other states by expanding the party’s base of small donors and looking for more outside financing.
Making a down payment on his vow to go all in for Democrats in 2014, President Barack Obama courted well-heeled donors in California on a two-day fundraising jaunt that required him to walk a fine line: Berate Republicans too much, and Obama could put fragile prospects for achieving his second-term goals in jeopardy.
Democrats have regained their two-thirds majority in the state Senate with a special election victory in a San Diego-based district.
Speaker John Boehner believes he holds a strong hand in fiscal cliff and debt limit talks. He is, once again, taking the global economy hostage and playing politics with the U.S. debt limit.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Liberals and their ilk obviously won the executive branch of the United States government for another four years with the reelection of President Barack Obama, but they still pick fights as much as they did before the election – if not more.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
The day after the voters spoke in our democracy, Republicans sought to set aside the results and focus on winning next time. It is not just a losing proposition for Republicans, it is a losing proposition for America.
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.
Democrats saw a big victory at the polls Tuesday after voters gave the party a super majority in the state.
Democrats gained a two-thirds majority in the California Senate following Tuesday’s election, giving them the ability to pass tax increases and take other steps without the need for Republican votes.
While Mitt Romney talks about binders full of women, Democrats have ballots full of women.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts