Department of Social Services
The caregiver who served poisonous mushrooms to residents at a senior care facility in Loomis, resulting in four deaths, has been barred for life by the Department of Social Services from working in any state-licensed community care facility.
A loophole allows EBT cardholders to buy lottery tickets with one swipe.
A debt demand from the state is raising eyebrows. At issue: the state has been recouping overpayments it made to welfare recipients, but officials are going after their kids to get those paybacks.
State authorities want to shut down a popular Sacramento Montessori school because there are too many kids and children are sometimes unsupervised, according to complaints from the Department of Social Services.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts