Department of State Hospitals
A federal judge in Sacramento is set to hear arguments Wednesday over Gov. Jerry Brown’s push to regain state control of inmate mental health care after 18 years of federal oversight and billions of dollars spent to improve treatment.
A California prison psychiatrist who was paid more than $800,000 last year is under investigation and suspended amid allegations that time records were falsified, it was reported Wednesday.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts