Today on the Don Geronimo Show, the Kings have been sold to the Sacramento Investment Group! We also get a visit from NBC’s Chris Hansen, and an in studio visit from comedian Chris Titus, before […]
D.L., who will be at Cache Creek tomorrow night, tells the guys about being on “Dancing With The Stars,” and getting a Peabody Award on Monday.
Chris, who is performing at the Punchline in Sac this weekend, tells us about the “Faye Dunaway Incident,” his Twitter battles, gives Drew some home owning advice, and hints at a possible return of “Titus.”
Chris talks with the guys about the 2 hour “Dateline” special on NBC tonight, and doing “To Catch A Predator.”
Today, Little Joe thought he had a heart attack last night, Don’s Mother’s Day tribute, a website that allows you to mail excrement to people, a visit from comedian Jay Mohr, and a Detroit woman’s […]
Jay, who is performing at Cobb’s Comedy Club in SF all next weekend, talks about Jodi Arias, his Twitter battles, does his Eddie Vedder impression, and explains his feud with Brian Redban.
Today, in this truncated episode, Jodi Arias was found guilty of murder 1 yesterday, and Drew is crushed. We also see a monkey who smokes cigarettes, hear a clip from radio legend Walt Shaw from […]
Dan, who is performing at the Punchline in Sac all weekend, talks about starting in radio, getting into comedy, doing “Man Code” on MTV 2, and being on Conan O’ Brien!
With the AC unit finally fixed, we hear the new Charles Ramsey auto tuned songs, and Don reads Craig Wilson’s final USA TODAY column, before Drew tells us he’s trying to kick his smoking habit, […]
Jen, who is performing at the Punchline in San Francisco Thu-Sun, talks about her new book “I Can Barely Take Care Of Myself,” the time she crapped her pants on a date, her first marriage, […]
Today on the show, Don’s mini road rage incident with a neighbor, Slow Joe’s spider bite was just an infected scrape, and the amazing story out of Cleveland, about the 3 women who were kidnapped […]
Today, Doni kicks off the week with a weekend recap, including the AC battle he had with Janet, and the annoying fat guy that sat behind him at Iron Man 3. We also hear that […]
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts