A toddler’s near-drowning at Folsom Lake is a frightening reminder to parents to make sure their child is wearing a properly fitting life vest.
A life vest may have actually endangered a little girl rather than help her after falling into Folsom Lake Saturday afternoon.
The search for a teen who went missing in the water while playing with a friend has been called off for the day.
A holiday outing at Sandy Beach in Solano County turned tragic when a teenager drowned in the Sacramento River.
A nice day on the lake turned to tragedy after a man swimming with friends went under water and never came up.
The body of a man who drowned while fishing with his wife Sunday on the Sacramento River has been recovered.
A woman was swept out to sea by a large wave and drowned on a Northern California beach Sunday in the third such tragedy in the region this winter, authorities said.
The Contra Costa County coroner’s office says the body of boater missing for over a week has been found.
Family and friends of a young man are in a state of sadness and shock after the man dove off a dock piling and never came back up.
A 53-year-old man who died Tuesday afternoon after being pulled out of the American River in Sacramento has been identified.
The search for a local man who fell into the San Francisco Bay Monday night has been called off.
A man drowned Tuesday after being caught in swift currents in a Solano County River, authorities said.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts