It’s the last day of school for kids at seven local schools that may not reopen come next year.
Sarah Kesty teaches special kids at Oakdale Elementary School. Find out why she loves her job.
Concerned parents and students continued to protest as a vote is set to come Thursday night to decide the fate of 11 Sacramento schools on the chopping block.
More than 200 parents and students rallied Wednesday night to save 11 Sacramento-area schools, whose fate lies in a vote less than 24 hours away.
Sacramento is counting down to the closure of some district schools after the Sacramento Unified School District identified 11 schools that could be shut down due to declining enrollment.
The first day of school feels to children the way the first day on a job feels to parents, a bit stressful. The two best ways to prepare your children for a less stressful first day is to change as many unknown factors to known and provide positive support.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts