Emergency Notification Tactical Alert Center
The ex-cop accused of three revenge killings left behind an 11-page manifesto outlining all of his grievances and observations.
It’s called the Emergency Notification Tactical Alert Center — ENTAC for short. It’s based in Sacramento and it’s being used in the manhunt for a suspected cop killer terrorizing the Los Angeles region.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts