Fanny Ann’s Saloon
Visit these Sacramento bars during Mardis Gras and get an experience close to the real thing happening in the French Quarter. Louisiana has Bourbon Street but Sacramento has 2nd Street.
What we lack in professional teams, we make up for in spades with places to indulge in our adopted MLB teams. If you are looking for affordable but quality food, energetic crowds who love the game, and great libations to wash down the fact that you are watching from afar, here are five of the best places Sacramento fans can call home this baseball season.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts