Fed Ex crews will be working extra hard Monday for the will be the busiest day in the company’s history as officials expect to handle 19 million packages.
Interstate 80, The main highway over the Sierra Nevada, is closed in both directions between Truckee and the California-Nevada border after a FedEx truck spilled diesel fuel across all lanes.
A FedEx cargo jet has landed safely at Sacramento International Airport after running low on fuel.
FedEx expects to move nearly 16 million packages Tuesday on its busiest day this year. The prediction is FedEx’s highest ever for a single day and 11 percent higher than last year.
FedEx says they have found radioactive rods used for medical equipment that went missing during shipment between North Dakota and Tennessee.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts