There are many ways to satisfy your fitness needs. The greater Sacramento region is home to an amazing array of places, inside and outside, that can fit into your schedule and budget.
Sacramento nutritionist, female body builder, Bikram yoga instructor and teacher at California State University Sacramento, Alice Nicolai offers advice on what to eat before, during and after a workout to get the best results for your body.
For kids and teens, video games are a factor of life, especially during the winter months. But there are ways to keep those kids a bit more active. A local fitness expert shares how to make that happen, plus other tips on venues where kids can stay fit and have fun doing it.
Organized running clubs can help beginners get into the rhythm of the run. Experienced runners can take advantage of the speed and agility of the pack to simply run farther, faster or at least with more fun and smiles. Join a running club in the area to get in shape and enjoy doing it.
Sacramento has a boatload of possibilities for taking up kettlebell workouts.
Whether you are a fitness buff or just getting off the couch, these CrossFit studios offer an intense, effective workout for every level.
Multiple reports have surfaced recently about gyms that cater exclusively to zaftig clients looking to lose weight in a place free of potential judgement from other patrons.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts