One week ago, a storm turned their lives upside down as relentless rain left their homes underwater.
Rain and wind pounded the Sacramento region as the third round of storms came through.
People living near the Truckee River are bracing themselves for what’s predicted to come. It’s big, powerful, and soon the river will come knocking.
Vacaville has suffered 12 floods in the last five decades, but the city’s latest effort to stop any further damage and protect its citizens is in jeopardy.
Crews are making emergency repairs to an eroding levee south of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta in case a heavy mountain snowpack cause flooding problems this spring.
As the storm moves through the area, rain and melting snow is causing minor flooding in creeks and low lying spots. Storm Links Severe Weather Weather Alerts Real-Time Radar Forecast Current Avalanche Warnings Power Outages […]
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts