The warm weekend temperatures will continue into next week, giving us a warm start to the week with the strong winds picking back up.
The wind is coming back to the Sacramento region. Saturday was beautiful, but things will change as rain and wind arrive on Sunday.
The National Weather Service says showers and thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening.
Although the weekend started out quite breezy, the winds relaxed Saturday and won’t be an issue Sunday.
Sunshine and light winds will help boost high temperatures into the mid 60s to kick off the weekend for the Sacramento area.
Crystal-clear skies meant a chilly start to the day Friday, but things warmed up quickly and will continue with spring-like weather again Saturday.
A major flood warning is in effect on Truckee River. It’s forecast that the river will rise to 8.2. feet and cause damage to homes and bridges.
More rain is expected to move its way into Northern California.
See what’s in store for Friday.
Neda Iranpour tells you what’s in store for Sunday/
Temperatures to stay in the 70′s this afternoon.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts