Frank stops by to do his Mel Kiper bit and talk about ping pong.
Today on the show, people are living in the sewer tunnels underneath Las Vegas, Drew has shaved off half of his body hair, a “racist” Mountain Dew ad, and why Don loves acupuncture. Frank Caliendo […]
Frank Caliendo tells the guys about his new podcast, which can be found on johnfrankandchuck.com., and jokes about Jon Gruden’s Manti Te’o interview.
Doni is back from his day off, and the show starts with Doni asking Slow Joe about meeting Sheryl Crow yesterday, apparently she was in town to do an interview with KNCI across the hall, […]
Doni is back, and the day begins with his recap of the poker tournament on Saturday, including his inability to play poker, the guy at the table who kept intimidating him, and getting eliminated almost […]
Frank, who’s also down in New Orleans, talks about his best and worst experiences on Radio Row this week, Adam Shefter giving him pointers on imitating Adam Schefter, and what he has planned for ESPN’s […]
Frank talks about the show he did at Colusa Casino that Don went to, adding his Jon Gruden impersonation to his set, and getting bumped by ESPN two weeks in a row.
The day begins with a talk about fake reality shows, including “Storage Wars,” and “Lizard Lick Towing.” We then hear Drew’s “Bane” impersonation that he was doing in the office after the show yesterday, and […]
The whole gang is back from Thanksgiving break, and Don has all kinds of stories from his time off, including a visit to Colusa Casino to see our good buddy Frank Caliendo,a weekend trip to […]
As Frank Caliendo does his Ditka impersonation, the real Mike Ditka tells us what he thinks of his former quaterback, Jim Harbaugh, as a head coach, and talks about his own style of coaching, and […]
Don begins by having Craig show Drew his Bill Walsh tattoo, as Drew has only seen it online, and not in person. After the awkwardness has subsided, the guys talk about Hostess going out of […]
Frank, who is performing at Colusa Casino on November 16, tells us how the ESPN gig is going, talks about how his Jon Gruden impression is being received, and Don tells Frank about his idea […]
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts