For kids and teens, video games are a factor of life, especially during the winter months. But there are ways to keep those kids a bit more active. A local fitness expert shares how to make that happen, plus other tips on venues where kids can stay fit and have fun doing it.
Fall is here and winter is closing in. One way to enjoy the weather is to go ice skating with friends and family. Sacramento has a great selection of venues to enjoy the ice, especially during the holiday season. With options in both the downtown area and some a drive outside of the city, the ice is waiting. The only choice left to make is who to invite.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts