Read about early life in Sacramento, the dynamic landscape of the Sacramento Valley and what makes Sacramento the Indomitable City.
The Wild West spirit of California’s Gold Rush is living on in a dispute between government agencies and a Sierra Nevada landowner.
A beautiful two-hour drive from Sacramento and you’ll find Sonora, the eleventh oldest city in California. Incorporated in 1851, just two years after gold was discovered in nearby hills, Sonora still embraces its rich history through restored buildings, parks, and museums. Check out our favorite places in Sonora, California to get your local history fix.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts