The nominations for the 70th Annual Golden Globes were announced Thursday morning, with “Lincoln” leading the pack with seven nods.
Silent film is taking over Hollywood’s awards scene. The silent-era tale “The Artist” heads the Golden Globes with six nominations, among them best comedy or musical, and acting honors for its French stars, Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo.
The organizers of the Golden Globe Awards are asking a federal judge to schedule a trial to decide who owns broadcast rights in January when final preparations for the glitzy awards gala will be under way.
It seems only fitting that, at a Golden Globes ceremony where the host humorously insulted nearly every A-lister in the room, the big winner was a movie about a guy who riles up everyone on campus with his new and invasive website.
Being bad turned out pretty good for Jeremy Renner. The Modesto native, who scored an Academy Award nomination last year for his leading role in “The Hurt Locker,” got the only Golden Globe nomination for the critically acclaimed thriller “The Town,” directed by Ben Affleck.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts