The commission that sets salaries for the governor, lawmakers and statewide elected officials indicated it is not inclined to raise their pay even if there is a budget surplus.
Gov. Jerry Brown will lead a trade mission to China this spring to promote California businesses and strengthen ties with the world’s second largest economy, the governor announced Thursday during his State of the State address.
California’s reign of pump pain is easing as prices drop for the second day in a row.
Gov. Jerry Brown is taking action in an effort to drive down the cost of gasoline as California drivers cope with record-breaking prices at the pump.
Gov. Jerry Brown on Monday abandoned his plan to hold a special election this year to renew expiring tax hikes and instead said he will balance California’s budget with a combination of spending cuts and a projected increase in normal tax revenue.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts