An alleged baby killer was caught Sunday in Sacramento after fleeing arrest in Ohio.
A Greyhound bus made an unscheduled stop on the side of Interstate 80 in Rocklin after a small fire broke out onboard.
A new California Highway Patrol report places sole blame for a fatal crash involving a Greyhound bus on an 18-year-old SUV driver who authorities say was drunk at the time.
A decades-long eyesore could be about to disappear from downtown Sacramento. City leaders are anxious to shut down the Greyhound bus station near K Street Mall.
Investigators have determined that a Greyhound bus driver involved in a Fresno crash that left six people dead was not on his cell phone at the time.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts