A hazmat situation at the Sacramento County Dump has caused authorities to ask anyone within 300 feet of the area to evacuate, according to Sacramento Metro Fire.
Crews are investigating reports of a hazardous material spill at a military defense building near McClellan Air Force Base.
The Sacramento County Coroner’s office was evacuated Tuesday after a package containing what fire officials called “a suspicious substance” was found inside.
People have been allowed back inside the Carol Miller Justice Center after a hazmat scare earlier today.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts