Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
A Sacramento Hospital now admits it made a mistake sending medical records of 10 patients to a stranger; but the woman who received the papers says sorry isn’t enough.
A mom who was waiting to get her child’s blood tests results is angry about an alleged medical mistake by the hospital that may have broken the law.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts