Thousands of local residents took advantage of health services being offered at a community resource fair put on Saturday at Hiram Johnson High School.
California lawmakers have taken their first step toward passing new consumer protections under the federal health care overhaul, such as guaranteeing coverage even with pre-existing conditions
The basic fact is that Romney, Ryan and Republican’s are uncomfortable with a few of the words Congressman Akin used. They are not, however, uncomfortable with the policy position he was expressing. The record shows that they march in lockstep with Congressman Akin.
Governor Jerry Brown is calling for more than $200 million in cuts to the in-home care program, but hundreds at the capitol urged lawmakers to find other areas to cut.
People lined up and are waiting until Saturday to get free healthcare; and surprisingly, many of them are employed, but still can’t afford it.
he new health care law goes to the US Supreme Court this week, with a new poll showing support for it is weak.
Transgender inmates who did not begin treatment prior to entering federal custody can now receive sex hormones specialized mental health counseling and possibly gender reassignment surgery while serving their sentences.
California’s seven largest health insurers face nearly $5 million in fines for allegedly failing to pay hospitals and physicians fairly and on time.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts