Day one of the $46 million project got off to a smooth start on Tuesday as construction crews began grinding down the 50-year-old cracked and bubbled asphalt along the eastbound Highway 70-20 interchange.
Highway 70 is shutdown north of Marysville after a tanker truck and pickup truck collided and the pickup burst into flames.
Motorists driving through the Marysville area on Highway 70 should expect delays Friday afternoon after a big rig crashed and overturned there in the early morning hours.
A 19-year-old passenger died after the car he was riding in lost control on Highway 65, became airborne and flipped onto its roof, sliding across Highway 70 in Yuba County Wednesday night.
She was driving fast, and then she was furious after third speeding ticket in an hour led to her arrest.
One lane has reopened on a Northern California highway that was shut down this morning after a suspected DUI driver took out a number of utility poles, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts