Decorating is a very personal endeavour. How do you make your nest reflect not only you and your family’s tastes and dreams, but perhaps bring in a bit of local flavor as well? Turning to a design professional is a good start. See what Kerrie Kelly has to say about adding pizzazz to your Sacramento home.
Tackling home repairs on your own is already a pain. Make sure you have the right tools.
Continue to use your backyard with these tips for winterizing in warmer climates.
Ready to decorate your home for fall? Keep your home cozy and stylish this season.
Halloween is almost here, which means it’s time to begin decorating your home.
Sprucing up your windows is one of the best ways to add beauty and value to your home.
As people gear up to do some Spring home improvements, The Home Depot is looking to hire 1,000 part-time workers in the Sacramento-area for its busiest time of year.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Your Memorial Day Tributes Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts