The city of Elk Grove is taking the first steps in a project to help the homeless in their community.
A fire that began in a motor home at an Orangevale residence spread to an adjacent home.
California should receive at least $20.6 billion from a settlement with the nation’s major mortgage lenders, the largest share of any state and about $2 billion more than expected when the agreement to assist homeowners was announced last year, according to a report released Thursday.
While Mitt Romney talks about binders full of women, Democrats have ballots full of women.
As the campaign draws to a close it has become very apparent that Obama will return to the White House and that Harry Reid will lead a Democratic Senate.
Arson is suspected in a vacant home fire in Sacramento early Thursday morning.
Paul Ryan has changed the Electoral College math. With the pick, Romney has chosen a path that writes off almost all of the country and focuses the election on the industrial Midwest.
A home and nearby trailer in Solano County were destroyed Saturday morning by a four-alarm grass fire.
An elderly woman was seriously injured after she was trapped in a home that caught fire Friday morning, according to firefighters.
A Tuolumne woman says she’s been trying to get her propane stove fixed for months. After getting tired of waiting, she called Kurtis Ming.
The House on Monday voted to approve a deal to raise the debt limit, voting 269-161 for a bill that would cut government spending by trillions and effectively raise the debt ceiling through the end of 2012.
The buzz of numerous chain saws has signaled the start of a massive clean up job after a huge, 300-year-old oak tree toppled damaging two homes.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts